How Can IPE Help You?
From startup to enterprise, we’re here to be a resource for the West Valley community
How we can help you?
- Be an impartial sounding board—great listeners—for your entrepreneurial journey, ideas, or passion
- Connect you with vetted resources that will help you grow.
- Share our own experience, knowledge, and lessons learned.
- Be continual support of encouragement and guidance.
The IPE team is here to serve you and our community. There’s never a charge, and never an ulterior personal goal. We’re simply a group of volunteers that want to see our community grow and be successful!
Ignite Peoria Entrepreneurs (IPE), a 100% community-run volunteer organization is a catalyst group spawned from the Peoria Forward initiative from ASU and the city of Peoria.
We connect entrepreneurs with other entrepreneurs to help them navigate the challenges of growing a business. From financing to working with city regulation, IPE is a friendly peer collective to ask, listen, and connect the entrepreneur community.
We’re entrepreneurs who have poured blood, sweat and tears into our own ventures.
We’ve felt the pains and frustrations of launching a successful business. Because of this, our perspectives and experiences are different than someone who works for another company.
Connecting entrepreneurs with other entrepreneurs to help them navigate the challenges of growing a business. From financing, to working with City regulation IPE is a friendly peer collective to ask, listen, and connect the entrepreneur community.
This group is a Catalyst Pilot of business owners and entrepreneurs. It is a 100% community-run volunteer organization. Our goal is to help build Peoria through entrepreneurship.
- To be a welcoming committee and sounding board for entrepreneurs in Peoria.
- To serve the Peoria entrepreneur community by helping entrepreneurs that have challenges who are looking for resolutions.
- To create an ecosystem for entrepreneurs where they can get connected with resources and experts to help them with their journey.
IPE Founding Member Requirements
- IPE members must be positive community role models
- Either be an entrepreneur or have some entrepreneurial experience
- Have time available to be committed to making IPE a success
- Must be willing to put quality effort in when needed
- Must be willing to communicate, attend functions, be a resource, and be a connector
- Create an ecosystem of collaborators, mentors, resources, and experts
- Be connectors within the ecosystem
- Create events, functions, processes that are innovative and build an ecosystem
- Outreach and welcome new and existing entrepreneurs
- Celebrate new startups
- Be positive role models within the community
- Build excitement within the community
- Build partnerships within the city and its businesses
- Be active, visible, and promote IPE within the community
- Be innovative in our function and react quickly to OUR entrepreneur community
- Measure our success by setting specific goals and constantly evaluating